nfs-root mail-transport-agent??

Anyone got any good DFSG ideas on what I should recommend
to use for the mailer for my diskless boot package??

Ideally, it should be able to send mail to a relay without having to
queue it anywhere, as queues aren't normally NFS safe. (can anyone
tell me otherwise? whats postfix like?).

Receiving is not required. I think fetchmail or something could
be used instead (not that I have ever done this).

At the moment, I have got configuration files for qmail, but I
want to change this, as qmail is not DFSG free. In fact, qmail
isn't even NFS-root safe, but it appears to work via a relay ;-)

--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>