Re: Compare two 'available' files?

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> APT will do this for packages that you already have installed (that is, it

Yeah, I know. But it's not exactly what I want. I have a few slink
machines around, each with a quite unique configuration. So I want a
listing of packages that are new in 2.1r3 (not only new with respect to a
specific machine)... and I'm also curious about which packages changed
between releases.

I guess it's time to practise Perl a little bit again...

Thomas
--
PGP public key available (KeyID 2EA7BBBD) | Echelon is watching you.
http://www.in.tum.de/~schoepf/pgpkey.txt  |