Re: New QMail discussion list.

Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:
> It seems to me that he made a mailing list where people that use QMail as
> their MTA on their Debian machines could discuss whatever they want to
> discuss.

Which is a fine thing.

However, that is not what reading the message suggested to me, and
perhaps others---"primary", "debian" and "MTA" in close proximity
carry a lot of baggage around here, as I'm sure you realize.  So I
explained why one possible meaning was a dead end, and sought
clarification if that was an incorrect interpretation of the intended
message.

If anyone really thought I was trying to start a witch-hunt, I
apologize.  There was a smiley in there that I took out---perhaps I
should have left it in.

Mike.