Re: [XEmacs] New Maintainer, soonish.

"Karl M. Hegbloom" wrote:

>  I just found out about `faure', and was able to log in.  :-)  I'll
>  try and build Alpha packages too.  Neato.

Don't bother.  You'll need egcs 1.0.3 to do so on Alpha since every
iteration since seems to miscompile it somehow.  I have a copy of egcs
1.0.3 installed here, so just e-mail me with the location of the package
and I'll try to compile it on the Alpha for you and forward you a build
log.  I wish my Alpha was net-accessible, but I have no more ports on
the hub right now, so it's still masqing :-(