Re: Take Over Alsa?

On Mon, Jun 21, 1999 at 04:24:27PM -0400, Rahsheen Porter wrote:
> I noticed that Alsa is orphaned. I want to take it over, but I've heard that
> the alsa stuff is going into the kernel pretty soon. Does anyone know
> anything about this? Should I bother?

I've adopted it.  As I've been telling impatient people on IRC for the last
week or so, I will have 0.3.2 packages Real Soon Now.  (They are built and
more or less working, but I have to sort out some problems with dependencies
and lack-of-documentation)

--
dhd@maclinux.plcom.on.ca (wearing my Linux/m68k+Mac+Debian hat)
  Latest kernels/patches: http://maclinux.plcom.on.ca/pub/