ITP: Re: ssh-2 packaged somebody (for educational use)

On Fri, May 07, 1999 at 08:41:18AM +0200, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:
> did somebody already package the ssh2 (for education use only of
> course)?

        I have a .diff.gz already; I packaged the commercial
        version for a client.

        I will upload an ssh2.deb shortly; so many have requested
        it already.
--
Havoc Consulting | unix, linux, perl, mail, www, internet, security consulting
+358 50 5486010  | software development, unix administration, training