Re: cnews, inews, and nntp packages available

> Well, I use cnews here, but local only, so no inews or nntp. They
> probably don't need much ongoing work though, so if there's no one
> else...

They don't need too much work, but there are some open bugs, for which
I've already forgotten what they're about :-) AFAICR some feature
requests or fixes that I couldn't test.

> I suggest just assigning it to debian-qa, but it's suggested that
> after some time any package belonging to debian-qa should be
> dropped, which would be a shame in this case.

Yep. So I wait about one week if somebody speaks up (we already have a
candidate now ;-)

Roman