Re: Unknown accounts

Quoting Michael Neuffer <neuffer@alpha.mz.rhein-main.de>:

> Quoting Martin Bialasinski (martin@internet-treff.uni-koeln.de):

> > JG> Key Missing: David Hedbor <neotron@debian.org>
> >
> > He works for idonex (they make the Roxen webserver). I didn't know he
> > once was a developer.
> >

> Maybe somebody should contact him and remind him again. He very probably
> totally forgot about it by now.

No need. I have already adopted Roxen, and I don't really want to
give it away...

--
    We are GNU.  You will be GPL'ed.  Resistance is futile.
 / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \  Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>

[Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] BATF Saddam Hussein
FSF NSA assassination security SEAL Team 6 Ft. Meade domestic
disruption strategic World Trade Center Clinton Cocaine cracking