intent to package pa-risc stuff

consider this my intent to package pa-risc egcs and binutils. the kernel, when
one arrives, too. i speak with the puffins (www.thepuffingroup.com, for those
who don't know) on a daily basis, so i suppose i am a good candidate. i plan
to order myself a machine when my next paycheck rolls around (if spi wants
to foot some of the bill, that would be just fine by me...:), but the port is
still *months* away from a booting kernel.

anyway, since for now they will be x-compilers, where should the bins be
placed? should egcs be /usr/bin/egcs-parisc? /usr/parisc/egcs?

thanks

# Justin Maurer                                GNOME Hacker #
# justin@openprojects.net                   Slashdot Author #
# http://slashdot.org/           Debian GNU/Linux Developer #
#     09 84 FC 03 13 AA 4A AF  F6 A4 85 9D 8C 96 B6 A4      #