Re: More i18n of the base system : perl scripts

On 12 Feb 1999, John Hasler wrote:

> Santiago Vila writes:
> > If a package is present in
> > the base system, i.e. base2_1.tgz, then its section should be "base",
> > by definition.
>
> Should I move pppconfig from 'admin' to 'base', then?

I think so, but please note that the "real move" is done when the
ftp.debian.org admins actually do it in the Debian archives.

p.s. Maybe one day we should consider again the idea of removing the base
section, by making the base directory to be just a bunch of symlinks to
the other sections (i.e. bash in interpreters, pppconfig again in admin,
etc.).

--
 "71a0b2534a16637815790257bd1dd5f9" (a truly random sig)