Anyone interested in packaging pdflib ?

Hello!

pdflib is a library which can be used to handle/generate pdf documents. It
comes with an aladdin "free" licence, i think it might be the same as in
gs-aladdin. If it was packaged I could build a php3-pdf package to build
pdf realtime on http... But I don't have enough time to maintain pdflib.

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/