Re: Debian is not a "main distro"?

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:

> On Thu, Oct 01, 1998 at 05:36:37PM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> >     Assuming, of course, that Debian will accept them as a developer.
>
> Are people with legitimate packaging interests being rejected?

That's a ridiculously simplistic question that I won't answer (hint:
there's a bit more to being a suitable person for Debian than having
``legitimate packaging interests''), but I will say, Steve Lamb's
implication is grossly unfair, as the number of rejections we've had
to do so far can be counted on the fingers of a very mutilated hand.

--
James