Re: where's mutt-i ?

Marco d'Itri wrote:

> On Dec 22, Ionutz Borcoman <borco@borco-ei.eng.hokudai.ac.jp> wrote:
>
>  >So what did hapen with the mutt-i ?
> It does not exists anymore. Now there is only one package (mutt, in
> main) with the PGP hooks compiled in.

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. It is very strange what you're saying here as
grabbing the source from non-US potato I was able to crate a mutt-i
package. Also, the description of mutt says I should take mutt-i if I
want PGP. So there are 2 possibilities here:
1. check if mutt-i is really obsolete. In this case I suppose the
source, diff and dsc to build it are also obsolete. And the informations
from mutt are obsolete, too, as they are still sending you to mutt-i if
you want PGP. These infos should also be corrected.
2. The mutt doesn't contain PGP and mutt-i is not obsolete. Than, mutt-i
should be built and moved to non-US.

By the way, how comes that mutt-i is obsolete ?

Ionutz

PS: from my point of view everything is fine as I have installed mew for
xemacs and it looks great. No more need for mutt or mutt-i. mew handles
PGP just fine.