Re: Mod-perl, Apache, and Unresolved Symbols...

    Ryan>  I would greatly appreciate a URL as to exactly where this
    Ryan> apache-common package, version 1.3.3, as I looked almost all
    Ryan> over ftp.debian.org and a few mirrors to no avail. Also the
    Ryan> package listings on the debian web site kept turning up
    Ryan> version 1.3.0, even when I tried to follow the deps on
    Ryan> libapache-mod-perl.

Having just recently dug myself out of the same diffiulty: try
including non-us packages *before* main in you prefered
dselect/apt/whatever method.

The later apache-common is in mail/web, but it gets hidden by an older
one in non-us if that Packages file is read after the Packages file
for main.  This is a bug in something, but I'm not sure what.

--
Stephen
---