Re: Wanted to be packaged : INN 2.2_STABLE

Le Mon, Dec 21, 1998 at 12:14:46PM +0100, Miquel van Smoorenburg écrivait:

> Only then am I planning to release a 2.x version of INN.

Perhaps you could do a release of INN 2.x in experimental if you really think
it should not be in the main distribution.

> So cancel messages and supersedes work for you? And innfeed is stable?
> No complaining users about the overview slowness ? .....

In fact I'm not a newmaster, and I don't have tested INN 2.x, but I've
read (in fr.usenet.logiciels) that other newsmaster were running INN 2.2_STABLE
without major problem. And somebody asked if it was debianized... that's
why I posted this mail. I'm also interested to install INN 2.x on
a little server where CNFS would be useful as the disk space is limited...

Cheers,
--
Hertzog Raphaël ¤ 0C4CABF1 ¤ http://www.mygale.org/~hra/