Re: Ack! I'm now listed as the xfree86 maintainer in the bug system

	Did anyone adopt the Mozzila or the Window Maker , I'd like to
adopt them, or just one of them, anything you guys wish.

	Just my two cents,

	I'm not yet listed as I Debian developer, but I'll send my request
tomorrow.

	Bye,
		Aldenor
Aldenor Falcao Martins, M Sc
DEE - UFPB - ETFAL Internet Admin
aald@ieee.org
	And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost
	P.S.	Maybe someday I'll sleep