gimp-manual broken in slink

Hi,

This is my first posting to this list. I'm not a maintainer of any package,
though that might (hopefully) change in the future. Well, here goes...

gimp-manual has been corrupt in slink for a long time. It downloads but
won't install, complaining of corruption. I've tried a number of times, and
at least two of the downloads yielded identical files, making me think it is
definitely something with the package itself, not my system.

Zack