I'm back

After a 1 month long break (I've moved to another city and to another
employer), I'm finally ready to resume my work on Debian. The good news is
that my new employer has agreed to let me work for the Debian project
during office hours ;)

First I'd like to thank all the people who have taken care of my packages
while I was away an did NMUs (Richard Braakman for wine, Juan Cespedes
for nasm, Roman Hodek for gdb and jim@laney.edu for pwgen (any others?)).

Next week, I'll release a new version of all of my packages that need
updating (all of them it seems), including the long awaited wine update.

NB: You can have a look at http://62.161.210.241/gimpwin32.jpg for a
preview of what the lastest version of Wine can do ;)

Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:   http://www.openhardware.org    Logiciels du soleil: -