Re: Release-critical Bugreport for December 19, 1998

On Sat, Dec 19, 1998 at 12:31:32PM -0800, Jim Pick wrote:

> Bart Warmerdam <bartw@xs4all.nl> writes:

[ snip bugslist ]

> If we aren't going to put these through the QA process, then we should
> evict non-free entirely from the dists/ portion of the ftp site.  I
> personally feel that non-free is a valuable service to the users of
> Debian, so I would be sad to see it go.  Some would differ with me on
> that point.

  QA certainly makes sense, but I hope they are no show-stoppers when the bug
  are not easy to fix (what is not the case here :-)??

  Thanks,

  B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------