Re: debian-devel-elderly [was Re: What I'd like to see in a project leader]

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Bob Nielsen wrote:

> Look out kids, the Gray Panthers have arrived!  By the time I finally
> get my act together, get my key signed and submit my application to become
> a developer, I'll have turned 60, but I promise to faithfully take my
> ginko, metamucil, etc.

     You're just a kid.  I was only 71 when I was accepted as a
maintainer, but I've grown up (to 72) since then.

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Eduardo Marcel Macan wrote:

> 	Geez, my father is 58, I just can't imagine him as a Debian
> Developer , that would be funny :)

     Why?

     My son, who became a maintainer a few months before I did,
is now 34.  He doesn't have any problems accepting me as a
maintainer.

Bob
--
   _