Re: DPLs : what do you think about ...

Ben Collins wrote:
> Sorry, but for the mirrors who voluntarily mirror our setup, they would
> probably disagree with you a great deal.

If a mirror doesn't want to mirror unstable, it's a very trivial change in
their config for them not to.

> That and the fact that the larger
> our archive the harder it is for our own ftp maintainers to deal with.

I don't hear them complaining about uploads to unstable. Uploads to frozen
are the ones they have to manually deal with that take up most of their
time. Most uploads to unstable are passed through automatically.

--
see shy jo