RE: Prospective Packages

On 14-Dec-98 Allan M. Wind wrote:
> Is the info at http://www.debian.org/doc/prospective-packages.html
> maintained?
Yes, usually.  It's a low priority page, however.

> Maybe packages orphaned more than 200+ days should be allowed to die,
> perhaps after an annoucement to debian-devel?
I think, as long as the package doesn't have to be removed from the
distribution due to policy violations or bugs, it's allowed to stay.  You never
know when somebody is going to pick it up and who does or does not use it.

* http://benham.net/index.html                                     <><  *