Re: debian list summaries

Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> I am wondering, if there is somewhere a comprehensive Debian lists
> summary report. Something like the Debian section of http://lwn.net
> but more comprehensive. I am sure there are many people, who would
> like to read news about their distribution, but have not the time or
> bandwidth ro read the 20+ follow-up article threads in debian-devel or
> debian-whatsoever.

I don't know about lwn but we have debian-announce and debian-news
which cover news about debian.  There is also debian-devel-announce
but I can't say what it is/was used for and when it was last used.

If you want to receive more information, could you summarize the issues
you would like to be informed?  Maybe something could be arranged.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Linux - the choice of a GNU generation

Please always Cc to me when answering on the lists.