Re: Technical Commitee

Darren Benham <gecko@benham.net> wrote:
> I remember a while back (but I can't find the message...) that Ian had
> already decided who he was going to appoint as the initial members of
> the Technical Committee.. does that list still stand? Does anyone have
> that list? Have those people gotten together to choose thier chairman?

I'm attaching the last message I have on this subject (slightly editted to
remove some text I'm not sure if I'm supposed to repost).  No technical
mailing list has been created, yet.  No chairman has been chosen.
As I understand it, we're waiting for the constitution to be ratified
[and being pleased that we've not been called on].

--
Raul