Re: Unidentified subject!

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:

> On Fri, Sep 11, 1998 at 05:18:18PM +0200, Anthony C. Zboralski wrote:
> >
> > hey is there an easy way to print info manuals? for manuals like libg++ i
> > am not going to print everypages manually; maybe i am stupid and there is
> > an easier way to do this but when i need to print a texinfo manual, i have
> > to grab the package source, run configure and make dvi.
>
> This is one reason why info sucks.

One of many.  I can get a nice printed copy of a manpage with man -t
bash | lpr, for instance.  One can't search through the entire info
pages, either.  I just don't like them one bit.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |
Visit the Air Capital Linux Users Group on the web at http://www.aclug.org