Re: docbook-stylesheets & Christian Leutloff

(sorry for the lag on this, I got *way* behind on debian-devel...)

The docbook-stylesheet rpm's do have a couple of useful scripts; it
*would* be nice if we could include them in the debian package too.
If I ever get caught up, I can pull them out of the master version (I
still do some docbook hacking at Cygnus - in fact, the original
version of those rpm's was one of my last projects there) though you
should be able to find the source rpm's on Mark Galassi's pages.
Shall I file a wishlist-bug on it?
			_Mark_ <eichin@thok.org>
			The Herd of Kittens
			Debian Package Maintainer