Re: Mailing lists - no CCs? (was Re: more developer identity stuff)

Raul Miller <rdm@test.legislate.com> wrote:
> However, just in case: If anyone has a problem with the way their
> mailer handles a reply to this message (which contains such a header),
> please speak up.  [Unless the problem is only that your mailer ignores
> the header.]

*sigh*

Turns out Guy is right.

Mutt has a problem with Mail-Followup-To headers (which is a shame
because it handles Reply-To so well, and last time I checked I thought
it was documented as only affecting the 'g' key, not the 'r' key).

I suppose I ought to file a bug report...

--
Raul