Re: more developer identity stuff

On Sat, 29 Aug 1998 19:33:53 -0500 (CDT), Nathan E Norman wrote:

>I think it's considered proper etiquette to include the other (and other
>participants) in the cc: line of list mail, or newsgroup posts.  If you
>don't want people to do that, add a header or footer that says so (like
>Lars Wirzenius does, IIRC).

    I've always considered it the opposite unless it is requested since,
obviously, the person is reading the mailing list/newsgroup in question and
will get the reply in due course.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my