Re: Bugs ?

On Fri, Aug 28, 1998 at 11:17:09AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Michael Bramer wrote:
> > 1.) /bin/csh is a link to /etc/alternatives/csh and /etc/alternatives/csh is a
> >     link to /usr/bin/tcsh. is this right?
>
> Since we have both tcsh and csh this is correct.  We have both shells, right?

Yes we have both shells.
csh is in /usr/bin/ too. But is this the right Place? The link to
/etc/alternatives/csh is IMHO ok. But the link to a non-boot-dir (/usr) from
a boot-dir (/bin) is IMHO not ok. (at boottime the user/the scripts found
/bin/csh, but it is a dead link.)

> > 3.) 'Contents-i386' is not on our CD-image-set. Is this right? We should put
> >     the file on the cd images.
>
> Hmm, looks like you should file this as whishlist bug against debian-cd.

ok.

Grisu
--
Michael Bramer - a Debian Certified Linux Developer        http://www.debian.org