Re: Naming of new 2.0 release

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:56:56 +1000, Drake Diedrich wrote:

>/var/lib/dpkg 5% egrep '^Maintainer:.*Lamb' available
>Maintainer: Stuart Lamble <lamble@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au>

    And this proves, nothing.

>version numbering system.  I (and I suspect many other developers) dislike
>being labelled "deceitful", and would appreciate a retraction and apology,
>followed by a long stretch of silence from yourself.

    You'll only get that when certain developers return the favor since they
have misquoted me, said I have said things I have not and misrepresented my
views.

    I'd also like to point out that there are people who do disagree with it
other than me.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my