Re: SSH v2 License --- much less free than v1

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, David Welton wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 27, 1998 at 10:16:32AM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> > On Aug 26, David Welton <davidw@gate.cks.com> wrote:
> >
> >  >Time for a free ssh.. this is a big thorn in our side:-/
> > There is already a project going, but I don't know if/how much it
> > is usable.  Start looking for it from gnupg home page.
>
> Cioe`?  Do you have an url for that?:-)

Someone (Raul, maybe?) posted the URL for the replacement earlier today
(or last night).  The project is called psst, and the URL is within
.ac.uk.  But check the archives of this thread would be simplest, I guess.

Jules

P.S. - Get it?  ssh - as in 'ssh - be quiet', so, hence, psst!