Re: Naming of new 2.0 release

Steve Lamb <morpheus@calweb.com> wrote:
>     I didn't even do that. I don't see flames in here. All I see is
> false attributions from you. I've stated CLEARLY what I am trying to
> accomplish.

(1) Please quote back at me the text that I claimed you wrote that you,
in fact, did not write.

(2) Please try to adopt some single argument which doesn't change from
paragraph to paragraph.

(3) Please try and tackle some useful subject area.

Meanwhile I suggest that we don't make a new release at all, at this
time, and that any vendors who wish to do so are on their own.  We've not
resolved the kde plagarism issue, and we had agreed that we would do so
before our next major release.

Since you've so clearly (*cough*) argued that this is a major release,
I think it's time I put my foot down.

--
Raul