Re: Can we do without non-free?

Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> writes:

> Are we really condemned to reenact these arguments to the end of
> eternity ?

We need something like the FAQ-o-matic, or just a really good "Tired
topics" page.  Whenever one of these issues is hashed out, the thread
should be put on the page so that when the cycle comes around again
and someone (unknowingly) re-opens the can of worms, we can just say
"Go read XXX, and then if you still think we need to discuss this, we
can talk."

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do this right now.