Re: developer database comments

	I agree with Steve's remarks, its difficult to define what a developer whats private
or public, and that's mainly a decission of the developer.

	BTW, Jay, I would like to know how come I don't have a PGP key listed?
	My PGP key IS in the Debian keyring so I don't have any idea why it is not
	present in the database.

	Now that I am at it, I also sent the geographical information to Phil Hands (listed
in the main site as maintainer of the xearth file with developers info, although it has not
been updated since April 25, 1997) of three developers (easy, since we live in the same city).
Who's in charge of maintining up to date the xearth info? I suppose this file was used to
derive the location of the developers who have this info in the database, if so, either it has
to be removed from the main site and "automagically" builded when db.debian.org is up and
running or it has to updated... The url is http://www.debian.org/devel/developers.xearth

	Anyhow, thanks for the good work you have put in it Jay...

	Regards,

	Javi