Verifying identity to become developer

Hi,

I would like to become a debian developer but don't really know who I can
get to sign my PGP key.  I'd prefer not to send "official" documents.  Any

Since I am currently running the ACE Configuration Project on my hamm
system and since the ACE library hasn't been packaged yet, I figured that
I might as well do it.  However, I wanted to get the okay from you guys
before I actually packaged it and sent my "intent to create" message to
debian-devel.

Incidentally, if any of you are interested in the ACE Configuration
Project, please take a look at:

	http://squall.tn.cornell.edu/aceconf

Thanks,

-Ossama