Re: Using Debian GNU/Linux as base for commercial linux

Previously Nathan E Norman wrote:
> Eek ... hmm, well, I plead ignorance :)  This is a push mirror after all
> ... does master have the same problem?

This was a minor mistake by Richard Braakman iirc. He already fixed it
so those files should disappear from the mirrors real soon now. He also
promised he'll check his current working directory better in the
future :)

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@wi.LeidenUniv.nl