Re: Australian Personal Computer - Highly Commended Award (fwd)

>The following was sent to webmaster. Someone from Australia
>will have to comment on the quality of this magazine. If it
>is a good mag, we should make an announcement and add 'award
>winning' to all our Debian publicity. Every one else does
>it, why not us. :)
>
>Ian, as our leader do you want the award sent to you?

The magazine used to be quite good.  I gave up reading it some time ago when
it became too much MS-centric (as did most of the press).  The magazine is
basically worth-while and I've actually bought copies in the past.
Mentioning that Debian has won an APC award would not be a bad thing to do.