Re: kaffe

I am trying to coordinate getting the package into main. Some developers are
arguing that it does not constitute a "real" functional VM because it won't
run such or so-and-so and therefore doesn't belong in main. My feeling is
that any DFSG VM is better than no DFSG VM so it should go in main.

So, working on it.

ps. Please look to http://www.novare.net/~ean/kaffe for packages, diffs,
    source, etc. et al. The "snap" archive is also packaged there somewhat
    infrequently.

On Sat, Aug 15, 1998 at 08:37:23PM -0400, paulwade@greenbush.com wrote:

> I got the deb file from the trans ftp server. I don't find anything in the
> debian archive yet (or maybe I am a bit slow today?). I was wondering:
>
> 1) Do you expect it to be part of main?
>
> 2) How can I get the diff and dsc files? I have gotten into the habit of
> trying to coordinate any changes with the maintainers version (or at least
> minimize the differences).
>
> Thanks

> + Paul Wade                         Greenbush Technologies Corporation +
> + mailto:paulwade@greenbush.com              http://www.greenbush.com/ +

Ean Schuessler                Director of Strategic Weapons Systems
Novare International Inc.        A Devices that Kill People company
*** WARNING: This signature may contain jokes.