Re: SC Dumping core

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998 18:22:03 -0400 (EDT), Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

>slsc is authored by John E Davis of slang and jed fame. slsc hasn't 'lost'
>the maintainer AFAICT, but he certainly isn't working lots on it.

    No, JED has stated repeatedly to me that he is no longer developing or
maintaining slsc.  That may have changed since the last time I wrote him in
email (few months ago) but I doubt it.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my