Re: All of uu.net about to be banned.

>I don't know which mailing list software we are using, but why not
>
>  'Deny all incoming, execpt those that are subscribed'
>
>I know that ezmlm can handle such a feast...

germany, karlsruhe has a ka.* local news hirarchy with ka.lists.linux*
containing many mailing lists of vger.rutger.edu (we got an ok), debian
and other stuff like bugtraq. we many people here are not subscribed,
but use news to read, but email to reply/follow up.

that setup is very nice, and i guess many people are useing it.

andreas