New license (intended to be Open Source)

Courtesy of slashdot:
:Contributed by CmdrTaco on Thursday August 13, @11:59AM from the
:stuff-to-read dept.
:Eric W. Sink writes " AbiSource Inc. is a new developer of Open Source
:software. We'll be making announcements about new projects at O'Reilly's
:Open Source Developer Day. For various reasons, we have developed a new
:Open Source license, called the AbiSource Public License (AbiPL). The AbiPL
:is a form of a copyleft which has been intentionally designed as a somewhat
:weaker copyleft than the GPL, in order to permit compatibility with
:NPL/MozPL code. We are soliciting feedback from the Open Source community
:on this license. See a draft of the license, as well as additional
:information. " Eric asked me to post this despite the fact that comments
:are disabled. He asks interested folks to wait until comments are back, or
:email him.

The draft is at http://www.abisource.com/LICENSE/ .

Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.