Re: LCS Copyright et al'

> validate a standard, it is part of the STANDARD.  In this case, DFSG covers
> SOFTWARE, not standards.  So we've got to decide what to do with this
Right.  The standard should allow "free redistribution in all mediums" and
state that "no one other than the originator of the standard" (in most
cases,  the standards organization) may change the content of the document
except to "translate from one form of distribution media (including
computer file formats) to another or from one (human-spoken) language
to another".

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |
|            And if you on tight to what you think is your thing         |
|                you may find you're missing all the rest ...            |
|	         - Dave Matthews,  "Best of What's Around"               |