Re: Nee for a special spreasheet application

On Tue, Aug 11, 1998 at 01:13:52PM -0700, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> You meen to say that you prefer to work in that aofull system, when there i=
> software on a good system, that's as good... :)

Not exactly. :-)

I have Excel on the office machine I have to use during working hours. I
must not connect my notebook to the customers net.

> Maybe AW isn't free, but the rest of the system is... :) And it's a lot mor=
> stable to...

I know. But that doesn't help a lot.

> > That won=B4t cut it either. I=B4m not one of those lucky guys who work on=
>  Linux.
> > I have to enter the time later on my way home e.g.
>
> Ohh... The software is free, so it wouldn't be _THAT_ hard to recompile it =
> for
> dos or whatever you use...

But first it requires work, and more importantly, I also must not install
any software of the client's machine either. In fact I do not have access to
a C compiler for M$ either on my own nor on the clients machine.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes		meskes@online-club.de, meskes@debian.org
Go SF49ers! Go Rhein Fire!	Use Debian GNU/Linux!