Re: Uploaded gtkmm 0.9.11-1 (source i386) to master

    Marcus> Oh well. I was under the impression that the latest Gtk--
    Marcus> requires 1.1, but it only requires 1.0.5. Thank you for
    Marcus> pointing it out. I moved the packages to my home directory
    Marcus> on master and upload fresh ones.

It's okay. :) That's why the READMEs and the information in the
control file say to not use the new Gtk+ packages for stable software.

    Marcus> Is there a possibility to keep both development packages
    Marcus> if Gtk+ on a system?  (Seems that I have to keep the
    Marcus> Debian packages around...)

For now, the Debian packages have to be around. Since the header
files are in the same place for libgtk-dev and libgtk1.1-dev, there's
currently no way they can be both installed at the same time.

--
Brought to you by the letters Z and L and the number 1.
"What's your order? I can SuperSize that." -- TMBG