Re: uploaded xfree86 3.3.2.2-2 (source i386 all) to master

On Tue, Jul 14, 1998 at 08:57:41PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Branden Robinson wrote:
> > At long last, the release of xfree86 that closes all outstanding bugs of
> > severity important or greater has been released.
>
> Ehm, I can't find any reference to bug# 22877 in your changelog. Has that
> been fixed too?

Oops.  That's a bug in the changelog.  I applied a patch from Matthieu
Herrb to programs/xdm/server.c and programs/xdm/session.c that claims to
fix 22877.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |
Purdue University                   | If God had intended for man to go about