Re: Two package proposals

On Sat, May 09, 1998 at 04:50:48PM +0300, Marc A. Volovic wrote:
> I would like to propose two packages which, in my opinion, would
> not be amiss in Debian:
> 	1. nslint: scans dns data and looks for problems.
> 	  	Not GPL but free distribution of source and binary
>  		code permitted.

	I _may_ end up doing this. I'm currently evaluating different
	programs of this topic.

> 	2. cons: alternative to make.

[tv@hq ~]$ dpkg -l cons
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name            Version        Description
ii  cons            1.1-2          A Perl replacement for Make
[tv@hq ~]$

	Look at Incoming..
--
tv-nospam-sig-1@hq.yok.utu.fi - it's a valid address w/o spam