Re: Configuration of teTeX broken (send once more due to list problems)

On Thu, 7 May 1998, Nils Rennebarth wrote:

> I tried to upgrade tetex-0.4 to tetex-0.9 but that failed altogether,
> because the postinst failed. I corrected the install scripts and sent a
> patch to the maintainer but did not get any feedback.
Try
     dpkg --purge --force-depends tetex-base tetex-bin tetex-ext
first to uninstall your old tetex-0.4.  Then install tetex-0.9.
This (and only this) worked for me.  But be sane and keep your old
tetex-0.4 packages to downgrade if you can't cope with the trouble
I mentioned!

Regards

        Andreas.