intent to package eql

Hi all.

I've noted that debian doesn't have the tool to manage the EQL
network device.  After a bit of ftping I've found eql-1.2.tar.gz in
sunsite.unc.edu, compiled and tested it. Maybe eql is not very used
(I used it some years ago and it worked fine!), but anyway it's
silly to have EQL support in the kernel without the neccesary tools
to use it.

Here is my proposed description:

  The eql_enslave tool allow you to double, triple, quadruple your
  network bandwidth with multiple point-to-point links. Works with
  PPP or SLIP.  It needs "EQL (serial line load balancing)
  support" in the kernel.

It was written by Simon Janes <simon@ncm.com>, it is GPLed and
smallish. If nobody objects I'll package and upload it to unstable,
with package name "eql", section admin and priority optional.

Regards,
--
Roberto Lumbreras
rover@lander.es | rover@etsit.upm.es | rover@debian.org & pgp 143BE391