Re: Test Report (was: Re: boot-floppies_2.0.4 (source i386) uploaded)

On Tue, Apr 14, 1998 at 07:57:45PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> Klee is really *busy*. He didn't respond to some mail about koules (another,
> but very unimportant) package. I did a nmr of koules, and still didn't hear
> anything.
>
> Do you have filed a bug against dpkg-perl, too? (As you say you filed one
> against perl-base?).

Minor thinko, I filed that bug against dpkg-perl, not perl-base.
Nevermind, it bounced (local smarthost was down). You can file it if you want.

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna