Re: Questions for maintaining several packages

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, Alex Romosan wrote:

> you can get an xteddy debian package by anonymous ftp from
> caliban.lbl.gov in /pub/debian. i am happy to see this finally become
> part of the distribution.
OK, I've finished building an xteddy Debian Package and I'll take over
maintainance when finished the procedure to become an official Debian
maintainer.  Did you plan to maintain XTeddy too or was your package only for
private uses.  I'm not intended to catch your job ;-).

Regards

         Andreas.